DAY 7

 I could not bring myself to continue stripping paint today. My Self Diagnosed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is at an all time  high due to a week of stripping paint two inches at a time with my right hand.

Progress was made however, we stripped out the wiring harness and all other wiring including lamp cord that I am pretty sure was not factory original.

Patricia contiuned deep into the bilge where no man has ever gone, mainly because we don't fit.......

Back side of gauges prior to removal

Back side switches

All wiring and panel removed

We are un-decided as to whether we are going to send this off to be re-furbished, or go with new insturments


A pile of wiring. We will be making a new wiring harness wtih all new wiring.

Panel and switches removed




If there is a prize for the cleanest bilge we are going to win it.

Parts stacked and labled for re-use, or as template material for making new parts. I would say right now I am about 50 -50 of what I am going to re-use vs. replace



Comments