PARTS HAVE ARRIVED

Early November I packed up and sent my carburetor, generator, distributor, and fuel pump to Lakeland Auto Marine in Sandusky,Ohio. They re-built the carburetor, re-wound the generator to 12V, re-built the fuel pump, and changed the distributor from points to electronic ignition.

Having family in Toledo I had planned to make the trip home from Atlanta, and swing by Sandusky to visit Lakeland Auto Marine to pick up my parts in person. I also planned to visit Homestead Hardwood in Vickery, Ohio and haul some lumber home with me as well.

Itching to get back to working on the boat with the un-seasonally warm weather throughout the month of February, and not being able to find time to make the trip north I decided to have the parts shipped back to me.
As well, I placed my order for some 3/8"and 1/4" Mahogany Plywood, 3/8" Fir plywood, and some White oak for rib replacement.

I will be purchasing the solid Mahogany lumber locally.












Lakeland Auto and Marine returned the parts in the same box, with the same rags I sent them packed in.

Carburetor, Generator, Fuel Pump, Distributor





Ahh the smell of new wood!

Comments